Home Insurance

Whether you own your house, or you’re renting your property, chances are if something happens to your home you’ll be left with unexpected bills or potentially the cost of repairing or replacing items.

Home Insurance can protect your home against damage, accidental or otherwise, flood, theft or loss, giving you and your family the protection and peace of mind, you need.

Quick and easy home insurance comparison

Compare policies from up to 50 home insurance providers, in one quick and easy online application form. Choose what's important to you and your family, and what sort of cover suits your needs.

What types of insurance are there?

There are two main types of home insurance, Buildings Insurance Cover and Contents Insurance Cover:
  • Buildings insurance covers the cost of damages to the structure of property, this can be the house itself but often includes outbuildings, pipes and drains and permanent fixtures like a fitted kitchen
  • Contents – this covers items that you would take with you if you were to move home, things like furniture, electrical items, ornaments and entertainment equipment

To ensure you get the policy that’s right for you, be sure to check what each policy covers – full details of cover can be found in the policy wording related to each home insurance product.

But do I really need home insurance?

It depends on your circumstances; you may find that if your home is mortgaged you need to have Buildings Cover as a lending requirement. If you’re in rented property your landlord should have Buildings Cover, but you may want to consider the cost of your contents should anything happen, such as a water leak or break-in.

Get a quote today and find a policy that suits your needs, at a premium that suits your budget!